Mūsų svetainėje naudojami slapukai, kad užtikrintume jums teikiamų paslaugų kokybę. Tęsdami naršymą jūs sutinkate su slapukų politika.
Kaunas University of Technology Engineering Lyceum (KTU Engineering Lyceum)
S. Lozoraičio str. 13, Vaidoto str. 11
KTU lyceum of engineering (previously known as Kaunas "Purienų" Secondary School) has been working since September 1, 2014. It is the first educational institution of its kind in Lithuania and its establishment was the result of the long-term cooperation of Kaunas City Municipality, Kaunas University of Technology and the school. Starting from February 2015, the lyceum became an accredited gymnasium that provides engineering education as a part of the specialized education curriculum programmes (primary, basic and secondary education with integrated engineering education).
In the lyceum about 75 percent of the curriculum is the same as in other general education schools, and (up to 25 percent) the engineering curriculum is integrated into the curriculum of primary, basic, and secondary education. It should be noted that the lyceum devotes the same amount of time to all the traditional subjects taught in other schools or gymnasiums. Chess classes are held in the first and second grades, and in the third and fourth grades students learn the basics of programming. From the fifth to eighth grades, besides engineering lessons, students study optional subjects such as electronics systems, algorithm and programming, robotics, etc., and participate in various engineering research and projects. Students of these classes repeatedly participate in lessons given by lecturers and scientists of Kaunas University of Technology and representatives of various companies. In the ninth and tenth grades students are required to complete design lessons in addition to the engineering subject. Also, optional subjects in media, robotics or other classes are conducted. In the eleventh and twelfth grades students study engineering, designing in addition to engineering education, and have the opportunity to choose from a range of engineering education subjects: engineering design, mechatronics, biotechnology, electronics, media, and more. In order to broaden their engineering competency, students may choose non-formal education programs from the engineering curriculum. Eleventh grade students are required to complete internships in modern technology companies and the laboratories of research and higher education institutions. At the end of the second part of the specialized curriculum (basic education combined with engineering education), students complete the final engineering creative design work.
September 1, 1947 - only the first and second (present fifth and sixth) gymnasium classes were held in the Polytechnic college (Tvirtovės ave. 37).
1947 - the school was headed by the principal J. Bružas.
1947 - 1948 - the principal V. Vabalas.
1948 - 1953 - the principal J. Blažaitis.
September 1, 1949 - the school was reorganized into a high school.
1950 - the first students graduated from the school (150 students).
1953 - 1954 - H. Saržickas became the principal of the school.
1954 - 1956 - the principal V. Bastienė.
1956 - 1964 - the principal V. Vilčinskas.
December 1957 - senior students moved to the premises at Raudonosios Armijos ave., lower grades studied at Algirdo str. 34.
June 1958 - the first graduates completed the entire high school course (grade 11).
1960 - the construction of a new building started. January 21, 1961 - a formal ceremony of the new school opening (Darželio str. 22) took place.
1964 - 1970 - the school was headed by the principal V. Strolia.
1968 - the 10th anniversary generation graduation took place.
1970 - 1972 - the school was headed by the principal V. Dagys.
1973 - 1977 - the school was headed by the principal B. Gagienė.
1977 - 1989 - the principal of the school J. Varatinskas.
1977 - the 20th generation graduation took place.
1987 - the 30th generation graduation took place.
1990 - 1992 - the school was headed by the principal G. Luobikis.
1992-1996 - the principal of the school L. Tolvaišis.
December 9, 1993 - the school was given the name of Kaunas "Purienų" Secondary School.
1996-2008 - the school was headed by the principal E. Balasevičius.
1997 - in the autumn the school celebrated its 50th anniversary.
2001 - new traditions were created: name day celebration in Kleboniškis, celebration of completing school year at Kaunas State Musical Theatre.
2001 - the school was renovated in the summer.
August 30, 2001 - the Minister of education and science A. Monkevičius visited the school.
2007 - in the autumn the school celebrated its 60th anniversary.
2008 - 2012 - the school was headed by the principal D. Žekevičienė.
February 12, 2011 - the Minister of education and science G. Steponavičius visited the school.
2011-2012 - the school had 991 students and 119 employees.
July 2012 - D. Žvirdauskas became the principal of the school.
September 1, 2012 - the Minister of national defense R. Juknevičienė and the Minister of education and science G. Steponavičius took part in the celebration.
2012-2013 - the school had 969 students. 2013 - the Minister of education and science D. Pavalkis, members of the Seimas R. Juknevičienė, O. Leiputė, the Head of KTU admissions department S. Raila participated in the celebration of starting the new school year.
September 1, 2014 - as the result of the long-term cooperation with Kaunas University of Technology, the school was reorganized into the first lyceum of engineering of Kaunas University of Technology.
August 8, 2014 - the administration and teachers team of the lyceum prepared the engineering education part of the specialized education programmes (primary, basic and secondary education together with engineering education), which was registered by D. Pavalkis, the Minister of education and science of the Republic of Lithuania.
September 1, 2014 - the Minister of education and science Dainius Pavalkis, KTU Rector Petras Baršauskas, member of the Seimas Rasa Jukneviciene, dean Dainius Lukonaitis participated in the celebration of starting the new school year.
February 6, 2015 - the lyceum became an accredited gymnasium.
September 1, 2015 - 1128 students studied at the lyceum.
September 1, 2016 - 1141 students studied at the lyceum
2018 - building renovations completed in S. Lozoraičio str. 13.
September 1, 2018 - 1595 students studied at the lyceum. The lyceum also received the buildings located on Vaidoto str. 11 and Žeimenos str. 56.
2019 - in Vaidoto str. 11 renovation of the building and construction of the roof took place.
2019 - the project “Modernization of Žaliakalnis General Education Institutions with Increased Service Efficiency” is being implemented in S.Lozoraičio str. 13 by renovating the premises and purchasing equipment to modernize the educational process.
|KTU inžinerijos licėjus
S.Lozoraičio g. 13,
Tel./faks. (8 37) 31 20 60,
Biudžeto lėšų sąskaita
AB Luminor bankas
Duomenys kaupiami ir saugomi Juridinių asmenų registre,